Oauth2 Google?

Jesse Crayston jessecrayston at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 16:43:28 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm wondering if I could get help, or find documentation(even just a draft)
on setting up Oauth2 on a freeradius server(omniauth?). I'm looking to use
my google apps domain user database, to manage users, and control access
through an Untangle captive portal, which is already setup(then probably
drop the portal and do EAP, though I'll play to see if I can start with
EAP).

Also if I'm on the completely wrong/old track, I'm no too worried about
changing the plan now.

Thanks for the time/sorry for not lurking more before posting,

Jesse