Use FreeRadius as Proxy for Cisco ACS

Maz17 guillaume.danobrega at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:03:22 CET 2012

It works perfectly ! Thanks for your help Alan :)

Just one more thing, my works is to implement a OTP by sms, the module is
setup and works well in PAP.

But i don't know how to implement it for that case (with ACS).

My previous configuration was : (in the file users)

                    cpires  Cleartext-Password := "cpires", Auth-type :=
smsotp

If i want to use "smsotp" for my authentification, do i have to put a new
line in this file ?

Thanks in advance :)