rlm_sqlcounter doesn't increase counter

pamela pomary ppomary at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 12:49:21 CET 2012

Hello Alan,

> logins for Cisco wont do decent accounting for login sessions -
> for authenticated sessions on edge ports they can sent accounting...eg
>
> aaa accounting dot1x default start-stop group RADIUS
>

> alan

Sorry, I didn't quiet understand your submission.Please are you saying
Cisco 2960 is unable to send accounting packets to the radius server. I
have the following on my Cisco 2960 switch.

aaa accounting send stop-record authentication failure
aaa accounting suppress null-username
aaa accounting session-duration ntp-adjusted
aaa accounting update newinfo periodic 1
aaa accounting exec default start-stop group radius
aaa accounting network default start-stop group radius
aaa accounting connection default start-stop group radius
aaa accounting resource default start-stop-failure group radius

Do I have too many entries for accounting?