FreeRADIUS & Hotspot

hemant hemant at scopesky.com
Mon Jan 2 10:09:56 CET 2012

Hello Guys,

I have Installed Freeradius2 with MYSQL and WEBMIN as DaloRadius.
I want to setup the FreeRADIUS for the Login Access To the Mikrotik Routers.
I am also Setting up the FreeRADIUS for the HOTSPOT
Users-authentication,accounting.

Right now i have added a client with /24 network and shared-secret,
and created profiles on the daloRADIUS by using the Mikrotik Attributes,
I can have READ/FULL/WRITE access to my routers. I am also using the REALMS
for the Login & Hotspot Service Differentiations. I created two profiles
with different realms as my router.
i created users on these profiles one for login access and other only for
hotspot access.

But i have problem now that my HotSpot Users can also Login to My
Router..????

Please help me here guys... I have to Submit the Project with detailed
report in 5 days..And i am right now no where near to completing it..??

Please any one ..Reply ASAP ..:)