freeradius+openvpn disconnect user from radius

Azfar Hashmi azfar.hashmi at cloudways.com
Thu Jan 5 14:00:26 CET 2012

pptp and l2tp working fine, if I see radiusplgin source code then these
things are defined there ie.g session-timeout and idle-timeout but since
I am not good in programing i have no idea why they are there, anyone
confirm why they are in code if not supported? I am on v2.1a b1

1/5/2012 11:17 AM, Azfar Hashmi wrote:I am gonna try it now. On 1/4/2012
5:49 PM, Alexandre Chapellon a