compiling freeradius 2.1.12 in Debian squeeze

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Sun Jan 15 03:15:38 CET 2012

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 8:16 AM, Rui Ribeiro <ruyrybeyro at gmail.com> wrote:
> Indeed just found configure make works fine; been the whole time
> trying to build a deb package.
> fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage -b -uc doesn't work.

I usually just use dpkg-buildpackage -b. Mostly with Ubuntu's debian
directory, but I'm pretty sure last time I tried 2.1.12 with it's
included debian directory it also works fine. Latest v2.1.x from git
however won't work since some patches needs to be changed.

> Compiling them would be enough for you. I doubt a ubuntu deb package
> will satisfy debian  dependencies.

It usually does, since 90-something percent of ubuntu is debian anyway.

I don't use debian, but if you've tried my ppa and can suggest what's
needed for it to also work on debian I can make the changes for next
2.2.0.

--
Fajar