EAP-session did no finish! (Linux)

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue Jan 17 16:01:30 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 9:07 PM, Alberto Martínez
<alberto_martinez at deusto.es> wrote:
> Of course not.

So you're NOT using the same certificate?

> Give me some credit. BUT, in case I did, the debug would show
> an ugly TLS error instead of an error referencing a whole other issue.

Actually, it'd be much easier to use the same certificates. The
non-working one might be missing xpextension. Just something else to
check. If you've used the same certificate, identical (or
similar-enough) FR configs, one success and the other doesn't, then
it's 100% not certificate issue.

--
Fajar