EAP-session did no finish! (Linux)

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jan 17 16:30:23 CET 2012

Alberto Martínez wrote:
> I've just purged FR, reinstalled, issued new certs, and I'm getting the
> same error while trying to authenticate from Linux.
>
> Now I'll post the whole debug:

  Follow the EAP howto on my web page:  http://deployingradius.com

  I don't know what's wrong with your setup.  There are a lot of moving
parts in EAP authentication, and it's easy for something to go wrong.

  Following my Howto will either (a) work, or (b) tell you exactly what
is going wrong.

  Posting the debug output with the *same* message is not helping.

  Also, the fact that the NAS retransmits the Access-Request is a
problem.  No, it's not a RADIUS problem.  It's likely a problem with the
NAS.  Go look at *it's* logs to see what's going on.