How to return Filter-ID attribute value for the users in Active Directory?

suggestme suggest_me at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 21:11:54 CET 2012

Thank you so much Alan for pointing out the mistake & suggesting the
solution.

Using:
 if (control:Ldap-UserDN =~ /^[^,]+,OU=([^,]+),/)

*solved this issue.*

Still trying to become more familiar with attributes and learning.
In my understanding there are different attributes list as :request, reply,
control, proxy-request, proxy-reply, outer.request, outer.reply, etc.
Is there any way to see what attributes request list contains ; or reply
list contains, etc.
When searching I see the following FreeRadius site lists the attribute
lists:

http://freeradius.org/rfc/attributes.html

But, is there any way to know what attributes is contained by what list. For
example: Ldap-UserDN is inside control attribute list. How to figure out
this? (It is not in the attributes list mentioned in above site)
Is there any way to find it that I am unaware of ?

Thanks