Segfault in 2.1.10 backports version advice

Johan Meiring jmeiring at pcservices.co.za
Mon Jan 23 14:34:58 CET 2012

On 2012/01/23 03:20 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:

>> I could upgrade the OS
>> (Lenny to Squeeze). Debugging from this backports version seems an
>> impossible road? Or I could install the -dbg version and perhaps run the
>> server in a screen session? However I have experienced it won't crash if
>> run in debug mode (-X). I reckon in -X it is run in single threaded mode?
>
>    Yes.

Hi,

I can confirm the same problem.

Version is freeradius-git downloaded about 4 days before 2.1.12 was released.

Running with -X it runs forever.  (About two months now)
Without, it crashes about once a week.

Have not had the time to collect debug info.

--

Johan Meiring
Cape PC Services CC

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments
you should read Cape PC Service's email disclaimer at:

http://www.pcservices.co.za/disclaimer.html