Freeradius and Zone Director

Andrew Andonopoulos andre8525 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 10:22:08 CEST 2012

Hello to all,
I have a problem with the freeradius and the Zonedirector. I am using MySql tables to store the radrequest and radreply also the Nas tables. If i connect a cat5 cable to the core switch i am getting an IP from the correct Vlan. If i use the zone director i can't authenticate and get the correct ip. I read somewhere that Ruckus Zonedirector is using chap and freeradius pap and chap but i am not sure if that's the issue. The zonedirector and the Access points are connected with trunk ports. I am wondering if someone faced the same problem and give me some ideas.
RegardsAndrew
p.s attached file have the logs from the freeradius