radlast output

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 13:55:03 CEST 2012

2012/7/11 Tamás Becz <tamas.becz at ericsson.com>:

> [...]

Hehehe, I've read once time ago somewhat like  "the stupid thinks that
everyone is stupid" :)
What a pity,  I thought you had something interesting to teach us!
Oh I see you are trying to teach us something of social engineering in
a open source mailing list!
Wow...

Sergio Belkin  http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com