Proxim Wireless - Vendor Specific Attributes

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jul 20 23:45:09 CEST 2012

Simha wrote:
> Will FreeRADIUS support Proxim Wireless (IANA ID - 841) - Vendor
> Specific Attributes?

  See the "share" directory in the distribution "tar" file.  If it has a
proxim dictionary, then it's supported.  Otherwise, not.

> I have few Tsunami 8000 - MP-8100-BSU and MP-8150-CPEs and need to
> provision VLAN and QoS using FreeRADIUS.
>
> Any information in this regard will be helpful.

  This is an open source project.  ALL information is open and
available.  There is no hidden set of secret dictionaries.

  You can look at the source yourself to see which dictionaries are
supported.