Prompt for new password on mac 10.7 after change with 2.1.12 ?

Jonathan Paul jpaul at stfrancis.edu
Tue Jul 31 04:30:09 CEST 2012

I have allow_retry = yes in /etc/raddb/modules/mschap
and
send_error = yes in the mschapv2 section of /etc/raddb/eap.conf

I am not seeing any change in behavior from the mac, it doesn't even prompt for a new username/password so I must be missing something else

Jonathan
>>> alan buxey  07/30/12 5:14 PM >>>
Hi,

>    Allow EAP-MSCHAPv2 to send error message to client. This change allows
>    some clients to prompt the user for a new password. See raddb/eap.conf,
>    mschapv2 section, "send_error".

you need to enable the function in the mschap module AND in the eap.conf

I'm not sure whether there was another little bugette in that code that slipped
by which recently got fixed in the 3.0 pre-release?

alan
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html