LDAP Xlat with multiple results

Francois Gaudreault fgaudreault at inverse.ca
Fri Jun 1 15:06:12 CEST 2012

Hi,

Simple question here :

I have an LDAP xlat query to populate the Ldap-Group attribute in order
to do crazy stuff with the group membership (out of scope to explain you
what kind of crazy stuff).  The issue I have is that the query may
return multiple group membership lines.

update request {
                 Ldap-Group +=
"%{ldap:ldap:///dc=inverse,dc=local?memberOf?sub?sAMAccountName=%u}"
         }

My question is, how can the Ldap-Group be listed for each result the
query return?  ie.
Ldap-Group = "cn=group1,dc=inverse,dc=local"
Ldap-Group = "cn=group2,dc=inverse,dc=local"

Right now, the Ldap-Group will only contain the first group of the list.

Thanks!

--
Francois Gaudreault, ing. jr
fgaudreault at inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x130) ::  www.inverse.ca