Virtual Server Pool Problem

manny comp.sci.forum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 20:47:26 CEST 2012

Alan Buxey wrote

> Call radmin with correct arguments from PERL with a system call?

I tried running a system call to radmin to set the home server dead but it
seems to cause the server to hang on the system call. The call is being made
from post auth function in the Perl module. I read that Exec-Program-Wait
can call a script but in my case I have make this system call from within
Perl. Any ideas as to what can cause the system call to fail or how I can
run a command using Perl? Also, any other request after the execution of the
system call is never processed since the server hangs on the call.

Thanks,
Manny

-----
Test.