FreeRADIUS SQl Ippool problem -

Taz Manian djtazie at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:46:23 CEST 2012

Thanks Alan, But the username isnt the problem, that authenticates properly and if i put in        mysql> select * from radreply;

      | id | UserName                | Attribute                | Value          | Op   |
      |  1 | username at realm      | Framed-IP-Address | 1.2.3.4        | :=   |
Then i get the framed IP address back no problems, the problem is that the pool isnt working at all, and i know its something stupid im doing but i cant see to see it.Ive built 3 radius boxes - one proxy , one for  l2pt tunnels that gets a hand off from the proxy if thats the correct realm and one sql based one (also passed from the proxy) which works fine for userthat have the framed IP's but not for users that have pools. I also have hand offs from a Cisco ACS devices and all of that works perfectly.Im just stumped on the ip pools and its the last thing i want to get working so its frustrating. I get no info back for the pools at all when i do a radiusd -X  Taz   > Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 07:46:36 -0400