FreeRADIUS SQl Ippool problem -

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Jun 29 15:57:50 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 8:46 PM, Taz Manian <djtazie at hotmail.com> wrote:
> But the username isnt the problem, that authenticates properly and if i put
> in

You should fix that. There might be a compatibility code that allows
it to work today, but the next versions might not have it.

> I get no info back for the pools at all when i do a radiusd -X

And the debug log says ... what?

If you think you can solve it by yourself so that you don't need to
send the output to this list, then don't bother asking here. Seriusly.

In any case, the debug log SHOULD tell you whether it runs
sqlipool-related queries. If so, then try running those queries
manually, see if the result is indeed what you expect them to be.

If it DOESN'T run sqlipool-related queries, then your problem is
elsewhere. Probably because your setup DOESN'T read radgroupcheck by
default (yes, it can be that way, if you configure it to do so). In
that case moving Pool-Name to radcheck should be an easy way to test.

--
Fajar