Translation of Reply Messages

justin76 at mac.com justin76 at mac.com
Wed Mar 7 08:40:33 CET 2012

Hello,

this was the same problem for me and i ended up using a cloud based hotspot service of hotspotsystem.com . They host radius servers and also your splash pages and provide a multi language environment for the whole process.

This also solved the problem of operating and maintaining servers, do the support and the responsibility is not mine :)