freeRadius Server with Dynamic IP address.

ZhenJoey snan4love at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:30:07 CET 2012

Hello Everybody:
I just figure out how to solve the problem of NAS has a dynamic IP address(single client entry 0.0.0.0).
But how about the radius Server is also behind a NAT which will get a Dynamic IP address?(Server and NAS communicate with each other through Internet)!
How could I set the NAS's radius server IP adress option?
The NAS i use is Compex WP543 and Netgear WG103, i dont think i could use a hostname or domain name to instead the IP address.
Please advice me, thank you very much.
Joey