Question on logging EAP/PEAP authentication rejections

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Mar 20 21:27:14 CET 2012

Hi,

>    being a mooch. The only reason I can think of such short and erroneous
>    replies is that some people helping on the list are generally annoyed by
>    any questions. That is too bad. A quick reply of "use linelog" would have
>    been helpful. Why not help people?

...or it could be that we've been running FreeRADIUS for a long long time and
the method we said works for us....but you've decided on some other way of path.
back in the 0.x days you'd have been SOOL, in 1.x days it would have been code
changes...in 2.x days there are a few ways you can do it. you were told the best
way of doing it - but you chose another valid way.  <shrug>

alan