FW: Radacct table not working properly

Javier Ruiz Escalante fruiz002 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 00:07:33 CET 2012

From: Javier Ruiz Escalante [mailto:fruiz002 at hotmail.com]
Sent: viernes, 23 de marzo de 2012 18:49
To: 'freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org'
Subject: RE: Radacct table not working properly

Good evening,

I have realized that my radius system does not record the logging
information in my radius Data base, in radacct table, but nevertheless
creates a folder in /var/log/freeradius for every NAS which is called
"radacct" inside this folder there is another folder with the ip of the NAS
and inside it there is a txt file with the info that I should have in the
radacct table, furthermore I get the following error in radius debug:

 Module: Instantiating module "attr_filter.access_reject" from file
/etc/freeradius/modules/attr_filter

  attr_filter attr_filter.access_reject {

        attrsfile = "/etc/freeradius/attrs.access_reject"

Any clue?

Thanks