TCP/TLS - radsec / application

Jason Rohm jason.rohm at srctechnologies.com
Mon Mar 26 15:58:25 CEST 2012

>I am a little concerned about the 'save some EAP stuff that I'm not using
>and was able
>to disable around' - you will need to ensure that OpenSSL-devel packages
>are installed
>so that you can compile in the TLS support.

The EAP stuff was related to EAP-Pwd or something. It was a runtime
problem (bug), not a compile problem. I have no use for the EAP-Pwd option
in my environment and can't test, so I'll leave that to someone else to
report/repair.

I was able to get the TCP/TLS working as expected with the provided sample
certs.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. It was pretty simple once I
saw a working example.

Jason Rohm