Windows 7 prompting several times

Morris, Andi amorris at cardiffmet.ac.uk
Thu Mar 29 11:56:14 CEST 2012

Hi Ricardo,
I am still yet to find a solution, however I have sent logs to Microsoft as they requested and they suggested that the problem was with the Cisco switch asking for the credentials several times, rather than it being the Windows supplicant, or freeradius being the problem.

Are you using Cisco hardware by any chance?

Cheers,
Andi