Windows 7 prompting several times

Ricardo89 rfonsecacardoso at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:48:59 CEST 2012

Hi Alan,
thanks for your reply.
Until so far, seems like the update for the last version reduce the number
of occurrences of the problem which is that sometimes users in windows 7
entered their correct credentials, but that credentials doesn’t reached the
server, therefore the user was asked to entered again and again their
credentials, normally at third time the credentials reached the freeradius
server, but in some cases neither the tenth time the credentials reach the
server.
During the rest of day and tomorrow I and my team will conduct more tests to
check if the problem is finally resolved.
I like to thank you and Andi for the help that you gave me.

Best Regards
Ricardo Cardoso