Windows 7 prompting several times

Morris, Andi amorris at cardiffmet.ac.uk
Thu Mar 29 18:06:17 CEST 2012

Hi Ricardo,
I will be very interested in your findings should you resolve this.  I stopped looking down the freeradius route for this particular problem as I found it was also happening on a network that we authenticate using Microsoft IAS, but still using Cisco hardware, therefore ruling out freeradius and indicating either the supplicant or the Cisco switches.

Cheers,
Andi