Proxy + copy accounting to passive home server

mimir erdem.mimiroglu at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Mar 30 11:01:56 CEST 2012

Hi,

I installed latest version of freeradius and verified replicate module is
existing.

I can run replication via editing proxy.conf and acct_user. ( but I can
replicate to only one server for now)
I need to copy accountings to 20 servers.

DEFAULT Proxy-To-Realm := TEST1  ( how can I add others ? )

But, I can not define multiple realms replication although it says:

#  Packets can be replicated to multiple destinations.  Just set
#  Replicate-To-Realm multiple times.  One packet will be sent for
#  each of the Replicate-To-Realm attribute in the "control" list.

My configs are as below:

home servers are introduced with their IPS. and created realms for each home
server.

home_server_pool test_failover1 {
        type = load-balance
        home_server = test1