Proxy + copy accounting to passive home server

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Mar 30 11:18:08 CEST 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 4:01 PM, mimir
<erdem.mimiroglu at alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed latest version of freeradius and verified replicate module is
> existing.
>
> I can run replication via editing proxy.conf and acct_user. ( but I can
> replicate to only one server for now)
> I need to copy accountings to 20 servers.
>
> DEFAULT Proxy-To-Realm := TEST1  ( how can I add others ? )

Don't use users file. Instead, on accounting section, use something
like this (unstested, you need to verify this first)

update control {
  Proxy-To-Realm := TEST1
  Proxy-To-Realm += TEST2
  Proxy-To-Realm += TEST3
}

See http://freeradius.org/radiusd/man/unlang.html , look for "operators"

> #  Packets can be replicated to multiple destinations.  Just set
> #  Replicate-To-Realm multiple times.  One packet will be sent for
> #  each of the Replicate-To-Realm attribute in the "control" list.

exactly.

--
Fajar