Fwd: ldap-radius integration

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Sat Mar 31 00:03:30 CEST 2012

On 03/30/2012 05:46 PM, Stefan Winter wrote:
> Please don't write private mail to me with FreeRADIUS questions.
> Forwarding to freeradius-users.

Then get a book on LDAP and read it, or use Google to find any of the
dozens of tutorials on LDAP and read it. It's your job to learn the
material, not our job as volunteers to spoon feed you the answers.

I say this in part because the answer to your question is so glaringly
obvious if you have even the most rudimentary understanding of ldap
authentication and password formats. So acquire the knowledge and answer
the question yourself, how do you think we learned it? BTW this has
nothing to do with FreeRADIUS, it's basic LDAP usage.