radclient

ulrich ramassamy ramassamy.ulrich at gmail.com
Sun May 6 19:46:06 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am writing you because I need your help on using the tool "radclient".
I need to send Packet Of Disconnect (POD). I have one file (for example
name "file1") and in this file, I have 3 columns (IP, MSISDN,
Acct-Session-Id):

IP MSISDN Acct-Session-Id
1.1.1.1 3368894XXXX 500A02B2382F3D8E
2.2.2.2 3368739XXXX 500A02B5383F27D9

I read on this site: "http://wiki.freeradius.org/Disconnect-Messages" and
the proposed solution tells us to insert in a file "packet.txt" the
attributes that we wish send. In this method we have to create one file for
one POD. :(

Now I want to use the file "file1" by selecting the attibutes to send POD
one to one in one command (linux command) like this :

Sending Disconnect-Request of id 214 to 1.1.1.1 port 3799
Framed-IP-Address=1.1.1.1
Acct-Session-ID=500A02B2382F3D8E
rad_recv: Disconnect-ACK packet from host 1.1.1.1 port 3799, id= 214,
length=20

Sending Disconnect-Request of id 215 to 2.2.2.2 port 3799
 Framed-IP-Address=2.2.2.2
Acct-Session-ID=500A02B5383F27D9
rad_recv: Disconnect-ACK packet from host 2.2.2.2 port 3799, id=215,
length=20

I need to know if It's possible to do this (I think by using a loop
"for"!!!)? Can you please help me?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Ulrich RAMASSAMY