Multiple challenges to login

Maria Sanchez Maria.Sanchez at hughes.com
Mon May 14 14:36:57 CEST 2012

We are having problems when accessing our sites. No matter which browser we use to access it always requests authentication twice.
We have an Apache web server (v.2.2) with mod_auth_radius 2.0 installed. And we have mounted a Jboss application using mod_jk module and protected access to it.

I am not able to find any information about this and this is becoming a big problem.

This is the configuration for radius.conf:

<Location />
AuthType Basic
AuthName "RADIUS authentication"
AuthBasicAuthoritative Off
AuthRadiusAuthoritative on
AuthRadiusCookieValid 0
AuthRadiusActive On
require valid-user
</Location>

I have been playing with the values of the cookies, I originally had it in 5 and changed it to 0 but didn't help.

Any ideas why this can be happening?

Thanks,
    Maria