Multiple challenges to login

Cornelius Kölbel cornelius.koelbel at lsexperts.de
Mon May 14 15:04:42 CEST 2012

Hello,
I would take a look at the cookies in your browser. I could suspect that
you got two cookies, the browser might not send the cookie for some
internal URL, that gets called on your site. (maybe because it is not
the fqdn but the IP). Then the cookie will not be sent and you need to
authenticate again.
...and you will receive a second cookie...

Kind regards
Cornelius