Cisco phones loosing connectivity with VMPS and IOS upgrade to 15.0(1)SE2

Kaya Saman kayasaman at gmail.com
Thu May 31 12:36:12 CEST 2012

Thanks for the response Alan,

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
> Kaya Saman wrote:
>> I recently performed an upgrade to the latest version that Cisco
>> offer: 15.0(1)SE2 however, after the upgrade took place the phones
>> started loosing connectivity.
>
>  Then the problem is the new firmware.

At present we have statically assigned problematic ports and all is up.

It seems that the VMPS is assigning some phones to the wrong VLAN.

For some reason we need to put the phone's MAC addresses on both the
business VLAN and the Voice VLAN.

Now the system is not assigning the the voice VLAN.

Regards,

Kaya