Re: Re: Customization of authorize_reply_query

Václav Pernica vpl at email.cz
Tue Oct 2 16:27:38 CEST 2012

Phil Mayers:

> Just set a null query e.g.
>
> select null where 1=0

Thanks a lot! This was the hint I need.. I used:

select null from table where 1=0

because it required FROM.

One more question. I set the number of sql connections to make to server to 5 (default value). I noticed that if all connections are currently in use, the authentication fails:

Tue Oct  2 16:07:10 2012 : Error: rlm_sql (sql): There are no DB handles to use! skipped 0, tried to connect 0

Is there some parameter that would cause to wait until next next connection will be available instead of failing authentication?

Thanks
Vaclav