NAS features info

Koenraad Lelong radius01 at de-brouwerij.be
Tue Oct 9 16:17:24 CEST 2012

Hi,

Is there a document that I consult so I know what to look for if I want
more than just authentication with radius ?
I would like to buy a wireless accesspoint where I can "time"
user-access, meaning my users are restricted in time when they can use
the wireless accesspoint, and force them off-line when their time-window
closes. Because I don't know how this is managed, I can't decide which
accesspoint will do what I would like to do.
All such stuff, is that read/managed via snmp ?

Regards,

Koenraad Lelong