No Realm in table radacct

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Sat Oct 20 18:17:21 CEST 2012

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 7:15 PM,  <xylakant at vorsicht-bissig.de> wrote:
> I want to send attributes in the accounting area and put them into the
> radacct table.
> But not without the forwarding of the accounting request.
>
> The transmission of some attribute works in authorize.
>
> Do you understand my problem?

No. I'm having a hard time understanding your english. You'd probably
be able to find more help if you spend some more time determening what
your problems are, and write them in an understandable manner.

Anyway, I'm going to take a guess based on the debug log you posted
earler. Here's another hint: you'd be able to get more help if you:
(1) Try to read and understand the log first. Often the logs tell you
everything you need if you just read them.
(2) Paste it directly inline instead of in pastebin.

Anyway, back to the log. I'm using the one you posted as "Location A
http://pastebin.com/A1HNtSeu  ". In it there's these entries:

rad_recv: Accounting-Request packet from host 172.16.18.82 port 53432,
id=35, length=189
        Acct-Session-Id = "50758488-00000002"
        Acct-Status-Type = Stop
        Acct-Authentic = RADIUS
        User-Name = "markus"

and

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 172.16.18.82 port 36327,
id=36, length=175
        User-Name = "markus at kl-dfki.de"
        NAS-IP-Address = 172.16.18.82

Short version, your NAS (172.16.18.82) sends inconsistent user name.
It sends "markus at kl-dfki.de" for access-request, but "markus" for
accounting. Fix the NAS. Period.

--
Fajar