bugs.freeradius.org unavailable?

endo mitsuharu endo.mts at ncos.nec.co.jp
Thu Sep 6 08:54:14 CEST 2012

Hello,

First of all, I would like to express my utmost appreciation for being
able to use FreeRADIUS, most especially to everyone involved in the development.

In this regard, I tried accessing the "Report a Bug" link
(http://bugs.freeradius.org/) posted in FreeRADIUS official web site.

However, there seems to be a problem reaching the "Report a Bug" link.
I've tried from two different local ISPs without any luck.

I would like to refer to the existing bug report, so I would like to ask
if bugs.freeradius.org is dead or if the URL has been changed.
(or is it just me.)

Any information regarding the access problem would greatly help.

Please also inform me if this inquiry has been directed to the incorrect
recipients and as to where this inquiry be posted.

Thank you and hoping for your feedback.

---
Thanks,
Endo