error of segmentation during the implementation of eap2

arnauld ndefo ndefo2002 at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 18 16:07:18 CEST 2012

My project is to authenticate a client openpana with my radius server. The authentication method used by the client is based on the EAP-PSK, which is why I would have a radius server with authtentification method as EAP-PSK.

After apply the instruction of doc/bugs, i have got a file gdb-radiusd.log which i have attached to the mail.

Thank you