error of segmentation during the implementation of eap2

arnauld ndefo ndefo2002 at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 19 01:11:22 CEST 2012

We dont know how to use the git pull command that you have sent to us. Then to fix the error of segmentation, we have just removed in the authorize section of the default and innet-tunnel file the part eap2 { ok=return}. We have not used the patch that you have recommand.

We have done in the freeradius-server directory the command git pull / git repository   and we have got nothing.

I you have some suggestion to know how to Confirm that your git repository head is at commit 02567cf3c5aa758d7153c0bd7020e27a5067f7c3 (git pull), please tell us.
Thank you