Cloud Radius Server

Michael Geary mgeary at greataukwireless.com
Thu Sep 27 00:42:40 CEST 2012

Good Evening,

We have several separate networks. Our main network runs PPPoE while all of
the others run over DHCP. I would like to migrate the DHCP networks to use
PPPoE.

Currently, our Radius server resides at the head end of our PPPoE network.
I would like to remove the chance that if the Internet failed there, that
no one on the separate networks would be able to authenticate.

Has anyone had any experience with using a Radius server in the cloud to
authenticate users?

Thank you very much,

--
Michael Geary

GAW High-Speed Internet
72 Shaker Rd.
Enfield, CT
06082

www.GAW.com <http://www.gaw.com/>

Office: 877.543.8429
Direct: 413.203.4911
Cell:    413.218.1446
Fax:    877.816.7068
netops at gaw.com
--

“The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or