rlm_python: no %RAD_REQUEST equivalent

laurent.feron at free.fr laurent.feron at free.fr
Thu Sep 27 10:29:20 CEST 2012

Yes i confirm you cannot change the request's attributes with rlm_python. With rlm_perl you can (by using the environment variable RAD_REQUEST). I wanted to modify the username.

So the only solution would be to modify and update the rlm_python code source. But it is too hard for me...

regards,
Laurent