Real server certificate for PEAP

Phil Mayers p.mayers at
Wed Apr 3 11:49:04 CEST 2013

On 04/03/2013 05:32 AM, Muhammad Nuzaihan Kamal Luddin wrote:
> Hi,
> You will need to purchase a Unified Communications certificate from a
> CA.

They don't all call it the same thing.

More information about the Freeradius-Users mailing list