[Help] How to control the authentication session timeout

Danny Kurniawan danny.kurniawan at fairchildsemi.com
Tue Apr 23 15:06:44 CEST 2013

Thanks Alan, let me try that. So i can apply this only if the Wireless AP
is sending packet with Session-Timeout too right? I don't see this setting
in Meraki Wireless AP.

I'm using ldap and all the authentication just simple username / password
from ldap. Is the the exact syntax to apply with?

or we should use update reply-message{
Session-Timeout : = 7200
}

Thanks in advance