RADIUS server is dumping core

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Apr 29 13:51:57 CEST 2013

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 5:02 PM, ramakrishna
<mramakrishnaprasad at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also please find the attached file which has only memory access errors which
> are leading to dump finally. Could you please suggest some way to get rid of
> those errors?

Have you tried installing on a fresh solaris box, or using prebuilt
packages, e.g. http://www.opencsw.org/package/freeradius/ , or even
try the same setup on a linux box ?

While it should be possible to find the problems in YOUR particular
setup, doing so would require lots of effort. Remember, whatever help
you might find on this list is provided for free, given as-is, by
people willing to give up whatever small part of their own free time.
Thus you shouldn't ask for something like "I don't really care whether
it runs well on linux-or-whatever-platform-you-develop-on, I just want
you to fix the problem on my system".

--
Fajar