RADIUS server is dumping core

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Apr 29 14:40:44 CEST 2013

ramakrishna wrote:
> I have not used any of the 1.x versions of freeradius. However I have
> used 2.1.12 initially and finally migrated to 2.2. Could you please
> lemme know how to trace any incompatibilities if any between the two
> versions?

  My point was that's hard to do.  Instead, ensure you have only ONE
version installed.

> Also please find the attached file which has only memory access errors
> which are leading to dump finally. Could you please suggest some way to
> get rid of those errors?

  Do what I said: ensure you have only one version installed.

  There is no point trying to track down hundreds of errors.  They all
have the same root cause: incompatible binaries and libraries.  Go fix that.

  Nothing else will solve it.