Grab request password with ASCII character

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Apr 29 16:28:25 CEST 2013

Mehdi Ravanbakhsh wrote:
> first one that is not huge that is one NAS in local network .  and i
> have just 4 question in general and in all of them i read , test and try
> by any document that be available for freeradius first.
>
> but if my question  nuisance you , i apologize  for that .

  Don't apologize.  Instead, do more work for yourself.

  You're asking a LOT of questions.  Most of those questions show you
haven't bothered to read or think about the existing documentation.

  That's a problem.  If you don't care enough to do any work, then we
won't do any work to help you.

  You're trying to build a large complicated system.  But you're not
prepared to understand what you're building.

  So... your system probably won't work.