Grab request password with ASCII character

Mehdi Ravanbakhsh babakco at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 10:27:57 CEST 2013

Dear  Alan DeKok

*in first :i am work hard on this project , and be sure that there is a lot
of subject  (problem ) that i solve myself and if you check my Previous
question i find answer myself*
* and send it to mailing list  for any one Perhaps need to know.*
*
*
*in second : i ask question if and even if  i found any information about
that question and it not work in my test. something like multiply
Cisco-AVpair in request .*
*
*
*and thanks for your  suggestion .*