How to fix the proxy source port

Chuang Okis okischuang at outlook.com
Mon Apr 29 16:34:26 CEST 2013

I think you misunderstanding my point a bit. Maybe I don't express it clear enough.
I only need fixing my *source port* instead of random port, I don't care IP address at all.

Actually, due to some maintenance issue, we want to know that could we fix our arc port while our freeRADIUS AS A ROAMING CENTER. We are trying reducing the number of firewall logs. That's why we want to keep src port the same.

Hope my illustration being clear enough!  : p

Okis