Accounting packets not received

Gab Quidilla gbquidilla21 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 10:35:11 CEST 2013

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I'm pretty sure that every NAS is sending accounting packets, because I am
using the same config on the switches here and for other branches, the only
difference is the shared secret used.

On the first post is Pastebin links, with the accounting packet received
after authentication. When accessing the switches here at the head office,
it would not pass through the firewall. Accessing the branches passess
through the firewall, but the fw WAN link is configured for accepting all
packets

Authentication and authorization works fine, but accounting packets are not
received. Is there any setting in the config files that I should
check/modify?