Re: Apple devices can´t authenticate

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 16:00:40 CEST 2013

Dear, the debug is this:

[chap] Login attempt by "pepe" with CHAP password
[chap] Using clear text password "1234" for user pepe authentication
[chap] Password check failed
++[chap] Returns reject
Failed to authenticate the user

THe password is 1234 and I try many times...

Any idea ??? Because from other Windos and Android devices the
authentication works OK.

Thanks again